What am I as a customer responsible for:
Just to highlight a few:
• Check water & oil before each trip, top up and report to Wolff.
• All vehicle manufactures T’s & C’s.
• Send vehicle for service and repair when requested to do so by Wolff
• Check tyre pressure before each trip and top up.
• Daily roadworthy checks before sending vehicle out, report to Wolff and we will repair immediately.
• All physical damage to tyres due to hitting pot holes, curbs and debris in road.
• Do wheel alignment regular or after hitting a pot hole or curb.
• Wolff Logistics is only responsible for 1 x windscreen per year.
• Drivers must check all gauges all the time and stop if warning light comes on, report to Wolff.
• Never overload, load with correct distribution.
• New tyres must do at least 100 000 km.
• New clutch must do at least 100 000 km.
• Keep vehicle clean and safe at all times.
• Report all incidences to WL within 24 hrs.
• Make sure driver is capable to drive, with correct licence & PDP.
Do you supply drivers
Yes, daily, weekly and monthly
How does the free km’s work
Depending on the hire period and km’s travelled we offer up to 40% discount on km’s travelled
How do you charge, toll
Charged as used with a small admin fee
How do you charge, diesel
Vehicle is supplied full and will be charged to refill at the end of the rental
What about fines
Customer responsible for ALL fines